Sign a pdf contract on mac in 30 seconds
How did I miss this for so long? I finally found the easiest and free way to sign pdf contract on mac with Preview. It will only require a webcam.
These are the steps:
- Open your document with Preview.
- Go to Tools > Annotate > Signature
- Click on “Create Signature from FaceTime camera”
- Put in front of your camera a white paper with your signature. When you signature get recognized, accept it.
- Click anywhere on your document to add the signature.
- That’s it! Save your document.
- Your signature will be registered in Preview for the next contract
Wasn’t that easy?